Tuesday, October 8, 2013

imagine dragons and bachelorette party hangover

Well...I've got the Tuesday blues that carried over from yesterays Monday blues and to make it worse, I'm still suffering from a "hangover" from my "ca-ray-zay" weekend (not really that crazy but I can be dramatic right?).  I was at an ultimate high this weekend with so many fun things going on!  First things first, I must mention the most exciting news of the weekend...we gave birth to two new babies!!  It was a looooong 7 months of anticipation for our WASHER & DRYER to finally be installed! (not REAL babies btw...haha). Wahoo! I've never been so excited to do laundry before in my life.  It is amazing to finally do our laundry in our own home.  A big thanks to my talented bro-in-law who has helped us finally complete our home remodel!

Luckily, I came down from my "laundry high" just in time to go to the Imagine Dragons concert with Chase and Nakita! For Freeeeezeeee!  It was absolutely amazing.  The band was so down to earth and awesome live!  I love them even more than I did before! Not only did we get free admission but we also got a free meal AND during one of their songs they dropped a bunch of balloons with money inside them and Steve collected $12 buckaroos!  It. was. a. great. night.

(waiting for the band and a little too excited about the free chicken fingers)



On Saturday I had Star's bachelorette party where we got manis/pedis, ate dinner, and chatted the night away. I sure love being with these gals.  They are such great friends and always make me laugh waaaaay tooooo haaaaard. I'm so excited for the future Mrs. Star Rose!

(coolest name out there! Not many people can draw their full name...so cool)




(We got a full moon that night. haha)



Yay Starlene!  Only a few more days until she ties the knot.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment