Wednesday, October 16, 2013

happy heart, sore feet

Who has two thumbs and got to live in a dress and high heels ALL weekend?  THIS GIRL! Although I wanted to burn my new high heels after the weekend was over, my full happy heart refrained from doing so (and the shoes were pretty adorable so they pretty much saved themselves). I was fortunate enough to witness a lot of covenants being made and it made me so happy!  One of my best friends got married and sealed in the temple, my cute niece got baptized, and my bro-in-law blessed the sacrament for the first time. I'm so happy I got to be apart of it all and had a fabulous time!

Since I'm blogging now, I've been trying to take more pictures but poor Steve and I aren't the most photogenic people so we end up having to take 600 for 1 good one.  Steve sure has been a good sport though!  Here's a look through my camera this weekend...





The photo booth provided hours of entertainment...so much so that we accidentally missed the bride and groom leaving :( woops!

Congrats to Mr.and Mrs. Rose!

And congrats to this cute girl...little Ms. Audrie







1 comment: