Friday, April 18, 2014

Spring Breakyyy

I had such a grrreat spring break!!  I had an entire week off of work and did all of the following:

  • Played in St. George and Vegas with the B-hams where we went hiking, searched some underground caves (where I hit my head on sharp rocks a thousand times), went hot tubing, went shooting and shot my first shot gun (I also made the realization that I hate guns.  They are far too powerful for my tiny body to handle...I think Steve was a little disappointed in his wussy wife.), walked the Vegas strip, shopped, and of course, we ended the trip going swimming at Mandalay Bay's beach resort which we should have been doing the entire trip!  The wave pool and lazy river made a perfect ending to a fun weekend getaway!  
  • Hung out with my mom and sisters during the week and got a little jealous of their stay-at-home-mom lifestyle.  
  • Did laundry and cleaned my house of course...
  • Did yard work in the beeeeuuuuaaatiful sunshine!  I LOVE this time of year!
  • Hung out with my most favoritist doggy Benj.  He was lovin havin his mama home all week!
  • I hosted a shower for my friend, Jess, who's having a baby boy next month. It was so fun to reunite with my high school peeps.
  • We ended the wonderful week at the cabin in Bear Lake with the Miller clan.  It was pretty good weather and so fun to just hang out up there.  Oliver is at such a cute age and is so fun to play with!























No comments:

Post a Comment