Tuesday, February 18, 2014

da bunj

I take millions of pictures of my baby boy a day (some aren't the best quality) and decided it's time to get them on the blog!  This cute boy of mine is the funniest, most playful, needy, pesty, energetic, and most loving doggie I know.  (Yeah, I definitely sound like one of those crazy dog ladies but I can't help it!).  He can be so sweet and loving one minute and then the next minute he can be dragging poop on my carpet.  He sure keeps our lives exciting. Getting a dog is a lot more responsibility than most people think but it also comes with an immediate best friend who has so much love for you.  There's really no better feeling than coming home from a long day at work to a jumpy excited dog who is ready to love the crap out of you.
I love the crap out of you too, Bunj.


I'm just always intrigued by the positions he chooses to sleep in.   He always looks uncomfortable the way he sprawls his body out over our legs or pillows or books or...his most favorite position is his butt right by our heads.  I guess it's how he shows his affection to us. ;) I just wish he would choose a less smelly part of his body to direct towards our face...










































1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE BENJ!!!! He is such a cute little stinker! We need to go to the dog park ASAP, Dasher is missing him too!

    ReplyDelete